The newly designed front beach area on the Isle of Palms has been a destination for beach goers for generations. It is located on Ocean Boulevard from 10th Avenue to 14th Avenue.
Check the Tide Tables.
- No motorized vehicles on beach
- Personal property left unattended on the beach after sunset may be removed and disposed of
- Holes dug in the sand should be filled back in for safety
- Jet Skis and motorboats may not operated in designated swimming areas
- For your safety, no glass bottles are allowed on the beach
- No overnight sleeping on beach
- Please protect our dunes, use the paths
- Fireworks are prohibited
- Dogs must be on a leash and owners must clean up after their pets
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited
- Must be operated daylight hours ONLY
- Driver must have a valid driver's license and have in possession
- Must be driven on a secondary highway or street within two (2) miles of residence.
- Must be operated by Owner ONLY
- Registration must be carried when golf cart is operated
- Golf carts are not allowed on the beach.
Note: Palm Boulevard is SC Highway 703 and is considered a primary highway. Traveling on Palm Boulevard via golf cart is unlawful. Crossing Palm Boulevard via golf cart is lawful.